
YAY!!!!!! It's finally friday! Been waiting for like a whole week..sheesh!
Hmmm, so obviously we see that I am ecstatic that the work week is over, and really am only performing exercises of tedium right now...well not right now, obviously in the next few minutes when my lunch break is over. Point being, its DEAD here! I am getting way to distracted by that obnoxious noise the AC makes...normally I don't even notice that! The only really exciting thing that happened to day was mother nature unleashing a bit of karma on a wiley raccoon. This poor little guy apparently decided that after dragging all sorts of nasty garbage in the courtyard, it would be a great idea to jump up on the roof of the building. He appeared to be having a jolly good time until he realized he couldn't get down, and then turned into a little punk! He started poking his foot over all cute like "maybe I jump, maybe I wait". Then when people started showing up to put soft things on the ground for him to jump onto (yeah, he wasn;t having anything to do with that though...) he started getting all snarky! Baring his chompers and hissing and stuff! Drove me nuts.... Long story short animal control was taking for ever and some lady was flipping out because she was one hundred percent sure that this was a rabid beast.... someone finally grew a brain cell and took a ladder over there. He scampered on down and off into the swamp. See ya!
Hmm lets see what else is good today. I am joining costco after work (yes us nerdy folk lead such exciting lives!), and I am getting the bed set up tonight. My goal is to fall in love with our bedroom by sunday.
THE FISH FIASCO!
SO I got in trouble for bringing home new fish when we knew we would be moving soon, at least that is how the story goes. Neither here nor there, we totally got some bad information. our insanely low maintenance tropical tank actually became a nappy cesspool of fungus. We fought a good fight though...there were shock treatments and anti fungal dissolving pellets...readers digest version, we lost them all. All but one. Seus (we thought about changing his name to roach because he basically survived a nuclear holocaust) survived and then became a hassle this past week. FOr the move I basically drove with him in a pot in my lap (which would have been fine except that I also had a large dog sitting next to me trying to get the fish or the windshield wipers, not sure which.
So here seus has been eagerly awaiting the reconstruction of his former home. We decide that we want to wait until the house is set up, and then get some badass oscars. All good except they will eat Seus! He deserves his own home anyways so i get him one (which is this amazing wall mounted fish bowl that i am ridiculously excited about) and a friend as well. As I am screwing the wall mount in (which i managed to loose somewhere in the drywall) I hear this crash, boom, CLANG! I turn the corner and there is my WONDERFUL puppy covered in fish water (just like my tile floor) and she is playing wack the weasel with poor Seus! Obviously this didn't End well......Seuss worshipped the porcelin goddess for a final time last night around 715. RIP buddy. Sid is adapting well...he never knew his buddy to be... Seriously though I can't wait to get the big boys set up! YAY!
Hopefully this evenings festivities will include good friends, fun, and perhaps a good glass of vino! 100 means back to work! Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment