SO... lately I have done a pretty pathetic job of forcing my self to write things on here (i am guessing that is because nine times out of ten I am feeling like this is a forced exercise in typing and really don't want to be pigeon holed into a group of stereotypical bloggers....) but today i am renewing my desire to not only practice typing, but also to embrace the fact that in reality this could be a neat way of broadcasting my thoughts, feelings, all that boring creative crap. I do think this could be a great venue for my soapbox rants... and really...so WHAT? So what if I babble, so what if i have nothing to say...so what. If you are reading this there is a 50% chance that you are lame and a total loser, but there is also a 50% chance that you are rad and either care a lot about me and the things going on in my life that I am lame enough to write about. That is totally worth embracing, so yes thank you. I have officially accepted my "nerd" status.
So I will say that last night was pretty rough for me. I got really upset about some things that are so not for my blog life, and have been having lots of stress issues with the current moving situation... you would think that with my inate ability to jabber on about just about anything I would be a much more effective communicator, but apparently not so much. Everything keeps changing and I just can't keep up...I digress. Point is i was stressing, and upset, and not thinking on my most intellectual high point. I decided that I desperately needed not one but 2 glasses of wine in less than an hour. If you know me, you know that definitely exceeds my capabilities...to make a long story short I fell asleep. That made me upset, because I wasn't able to finish the happening (I have been waiting for months to see that!!!!) I also ended up going to sleep before chatting with the 2 individuals that I clearly need to work on my communication with...hate going to sleep angry!
On to my exceptionally crummy morning... Karma found me! I wanted to have a very specific conversation with someone, that as soon as they chill out and listen to me about will either be the best thing ever or the suckiest situation you can imagine...obviously there is a lot involved in that, meaning I had a lot on my mind this morning. Enough that I didn't feel it all that important to watch where I was going. I am pretty sure my box labeled "miscellaneous bedroom crap" claimed my left pinkie toe nail. Then I left my phone at the house, not normally a big deal, but of course i have already needed to numbers in there. Here is the real Karma-Kicker though...I apparently left my lights on. I NEVER even drive with my lights on in the morning unless it rains or something (which it did not...) but I sure as shoot did today! Apparently the nice officer who normally gives me parking tickets tried to contact me to let me know this really early on. Only problem is he left that message on another departments voicemail so THEY didn't call me until after 950...yeah....car was so drained I thought the keyless remote was broken! HAHA..I Suck at life today!
Thanks be to adorable puppies who can make even the biggest sour puss smile!
Well, today is actually pretty busy, and if I have any more spare time today I am planning on studying for my levels test, so I am gonna get on that now. I hope that everyone else's Karma is where it should be! Much love and peace to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment