Custom Search
.profile-datablock, .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.4em; } .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; border: 5px solid #ffffff; } .profile-data { font-weight: bold; } /* Misc ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer-wrapper { clear:both; display:block; height:1px; margin:0; padding:0; font-size:1px; line-height:1px; } /** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #outer-wrapper { margin-top: 0; } body#layout #main, body#layout #sidebar { padding: 0; } body#layout #main-wrapper, body#layout #sidebar-wrapper { height: auto; } -->
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
waves_4me
Custom Search
Thursday, June 11, 2009
The lunch break blogger briefly returns......
So I realize I did an awful job this week...SORRY! Not a whole lot today....hmmmmmmmm. bunco was fun, and I promise tomorrow I will do better! Much love all...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(23)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
▼
June
(10)
hope for love.....not mine but for the world...
feeling bad....its been too long!
FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!
LUnch Break BLogger is BACK!
The lunch break blogger briefly returns......
Late lunch....rainy day....at least the lightening...
TGIF!!!!! AND a minor fish fiasco...
Sun Break....
Lessons learned.....
Mondays are not fun days.....
►
May
(2)
About Me
waves_4me
Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you are riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief, and jealousy.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment