Custom Search
.profile-datablock, .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.4em; } .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; border: 5px solid #ffffff; } .profile-data { font-weight: bold; } /* Misc ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer-wrapper { clear:both; display:block; height:1px; margin:0; padding:0; font-size:1px; line-height:1px; } /** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #outer-wrapper { margin-top: 0; } body#layout #main, body#layout #sidebar { padding: 0; } body#layout #main-wrapper, body#layout #sidebar-wrapper { height: auto; } -->
Custom Search

Friday, June 19, 2009

FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

so firstly....I totally suck at keeping up! Sorry if you have actually been trying to do so! My bad...

Hmmmm, this week has honestly been, well, rather dull. So the good news is there has not been alot to miss. Last Sunday I got to be in the Battle of the Brides at the big bridal expo, that was pretty cool.... Oh, and I also finally was called a bride-zilla this morning (undeservedly I might add). Enough about wedding, every time I think about my guest list it makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit!

I cut off all my hair again, yep! No more Goldie locks over here! That does mean that I need to go and actually buy a new hairdryer though....hmmmm, any suggestions?

The carpet gets laid this weekend, FINALLY! YAY! So I am guessing that on which ever day that occurs I will be taking the Remmster to the doggy park. :) I heart that pupparoo! Speaking of dogs, my sister's boy friend did the cutest thing. He bought her a puppy!!! Named Moose. I can't wait for Remy to meet him (yeah, I realize that will never happen, but a girl can dream, right?) I do find it funny that her Japanese/Italian boyfriend got her an English spaniel in Italy. So her style! Love her, miss her!

The rents are jet setting out to the Dominican Republic for some R and R, LUCKY!!!!!! Hopefully they have a blast and bring back some awesome pics! The DR is one of our honeymoon options. :)

I have a new cactus! (3 dollars @ Publix), it is so cute! It needs a name....hmmmm, well do you see what my blog is currently reduced to? Clearly I have had a pretty lame week, so


Much love to all!
Have a safe and happy weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment