Knowing this, we can obviously see that I have been going through some stressful stuff...DONE with it now though! ;)
I am finally feeling back to my old, significantly less drama filled self again. SWEET! So even though work has been all sorts of icky today, I have decided to take my later lunch and return to my typing practice. People are missing their appointments, being rude, and talking some smack, but you know what.........I'm feelin pretty good. I have decided that sometimes all you need to do is organize the chaos...so I am!
I got a plan for a ton of stuff. Got all the paperwork organized, copies made, and statements filed (no rental issue like last time from those poopholes...) I got a plan for the bridal body thing ( I am currently experiencing a phobia for trying on dresses. It sounds so lame, I know. I am just totally petrified that my fat ass will try on a dress and hate my thighs, when if i had just lost like 5 pounds that would have been the perfect dress!). The detox starts thursday or friday, not sure which yet..... I also am attacking this fundraising gig for a work project. Screw it if they got the money all wrong before, I will just need to get my hustle on and get more!
In other news, we may be getting our engagement shots taken this weekend! YAY! Still looking for some good ideas for that though... hmmmmmmm
So there it is folks!
I am off to work work work then study study study!
I hope that everyone else is having a great week so far.....
************downer message, but only if you know who i am talking about.....***************
I am glad this month is finally over because it is always one of my worst! It seems like an eternity and only yesterday all at the same time....I haven't forgotten, and I would like to think that neither have any of the other important people. You are still missed, and still loved :)
No comments:
Post a Comment