Custom Search
.profile-datablock, .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.4em; } .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; border: 5px solid #ffffff; } .profile-data { font-weight: bold; } /* Misc ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer-wrapper { clear:both; display:block; height:1px; margin:0; padding:0; font-size:1px; line-height:1px; } /** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #outer-wrapper { margin-top: 0; } body#layout #main, body#layout #sidebar { padding: 0; } body#layout #main-wrapper, body#layout #sidebar-wrapper { height: auto; } -->
Custom Search

Friday, June 12, 2009

LUnch Break BLogger is BACK!

So......not too much is going on today...
Last night was fun though! I FINALLY got to the gym...OMG I am so sore! I did an awesome legs and core workout...so awesome that walking is not my best means of transportation today! HAHA! Seriously though... Why is is that I can leave all of my energy at the gym (studies say you are supposed to have more energy if you work out!) but bring all of my fat rolls home with me! GEEEZE, operation bridal body is not doing so hot just yet. Soon though...I figure based on my records (yeah right) that my caloric intake being decreased should give me results ummm like never! :0) Ohhhhhwellllllll........
My current read in between studying has been Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Its actually pretty decent! I got it because my sister is SO into that book and the movie, but I just don't appreciate the romantics enough... I do enjoy that it is somewhat of a collaborative effort, as in there is a tone of the original authors content in there, and there are ,ya know, blood and guts and a strange sensation that or Dear Elizabeth would have been quite a contender on 28 days later. So, she (my sister) really like to entertain the thought of actually being a modern day Elizabeth and has been searching for her "Mr. Darcy" (she may have found him in Belgium). Now that I am seeing her in a new life, I myself can appreciate her...I already found my Mr. Darcy though... :0)
Wow, lots of   ...'s and ;0)'s today... there it is again!

Well, I think that will do for now. Hopefully looking forward to a fun filled weekend that will include finishing setting up the bathroom and possible hanging some pictures...
Much love all, Have a SAFE and FUN weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment