Custom Search
.profile-datablock, .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.4em; } .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; border: 5px solid #ffffff; } .profile-data { font-weight: bold; } /* Misc ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer-wrapper { clear:both; display:block; height:1px; margin:0; padding:0; font-size:1px; line-height:1px; } /** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #outer-wrapper { margin-top: 0; } body#layout #main, body#layout #sidebar { padding: 0; } body#layout #main-wrapper, body#layout #sidebar-wrapper { height: auto; } -->
Custom Search

Monday, June 8, 2009

Late lunch....rainy day....at least the lightening is entertaining!

so....busy weekend!
Here is the high-lite reel....
  • downstairs: still nasty....waiting for the carpet to be ripped out so we can move in the heavy stuff...therefore there is still a funky smell....
  • Sid's bowl: hung up. My lil beta friend is big pimpin above the wine rack
  • kitchen: no where near done....ugh
  • bedroom: startin to love it! My amazing fiance hung up my window treatments (I learned that labeling everything blinds just confuses everyone...) and now all we need to bring up is the silly TV cabinet thingie and we will be in business!
  • Masterbath: getting there. I was informed that we are to wait until other things get more settled before I really get to play with decorating kind of stuff...which is fine. I, as in all by myself, assemble an over the potty towel tower thing, towel rack that mounts on the wall, and this other cool thing ( I have no idea what to call it, it just rocks!) so minus bath mats and cute accents the bathroom actually is starting to look like a bathroom!!!
  • SO happy I finally got to meet up with a long lost friend and her beautiful little one! She is still one of the coolest people I know!
  • FABER FIGHT: OMG! I could write for days about that, but I will not bore everyone until they go bald. He should have won, though....he got cool points just for the broken hands from me!
  • Clubhouse stuff: should be getting that today.....


So there you have it! weekend recap. Not alot to report as of yet today, I love how calming this rain is, except for the fact that I can't just take a nap.... My heart goes out to all the families that need love and support right now. I encourage others to help where they can, you just never know....

Much love to everyone. I hope that you are having a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment