Custom Search
.profile-datablock, .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.4em; } .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; border: 5px solid #ffffff; } .profile-data { font-weight: bold; } /* Misc ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer-wrapper { clear:both; display:block; height:1px; margin:0; padding:0; font-size:1px; line-height:1px; } /** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #outer-wrapper { margin-top: 0; } body#layout #main, body#layout #sidebar { padding: 0; } body#layout #main-wrapper, body#layout #sidebar-wrapper { height: auto; } -->
Custom Search

Thursday, July 2, 2009

myspace layouts



yeah.....I threw that in there because that is how I am currently feeling about my not so bride-a-riffic bod. hurumph. Nothing is really going on today. I did have some moments of actual entertainment today, one of which included receiving a shipment of office supplies and the putting them all away...yay me.

So really I am just looking for something smiley to put on this post. I want to smile. You should want to smile to.... let me see if I can find anything good that may be a bit more inspirational to write about as opposed to my cellulite....


GreetingSpring.com so a bored monkey is a little bit better, but far too close to the way I am currently feeling. Friends, I know we can do better.... GreetingSpring.com

and there it is for now! I give....that's me...monkeying around and piggin out! I may or may not post again this weekend, so a safe and fun one to all!!!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment