Custom Search
.profile-datablock, .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.4em; } .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; border: 5px solid #ffffff; } .profile-data { font-weight: bold; } /* Misc ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer-wrapper { clear:both; display:block; height:1px; margin:0; padding:0; font-size:1px; line-height:1px; } /** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #outer-wrapper { margin-top: 0; } body#layout #main, body#layout #sidebar { padding: 0; } body#layout #main-wrapper, body#layout #sidebar-wrapper { height: auto; } -->
Custom Search

Friday, July 10, 2009

When Friday Doesn't feel like friday

So.....
It's officially one of those days, those days when things just seem so darn off. Its FRIDAY? It really doesn't feel like it though....
I have had some time to think today, and here are a few things that I have figured out about myself.

♥ I really want to go visit that ghost orchid plant while it is in bloom. It sounds kinda silly, but I am honestly into it.
♥ I miss the original 2 seasons of the X-files. If they were still going I would so totally watch them.
♥ People will never cease to amaze my with their good qualities.
♥ People will never cease to amaze me with their bad qualities. Myspace Layouts

♥ I wish that I was much better at the whole girlie girl thing.
♥ I miss people from my life that are actually still in it, just in a different capacity.
♥ I am pretty sure that my first real crush was on Donatello, the ninja turtle.Myspace Layouts

♥ I am totally against putting anything in my mouth that has the same consistency as boogers.
♥ Freddy vs. Jason is a fabulous movie, worthy of somesort of award that probably doesn't exist.
♥ I am petrified of trying on wedding dresses.
♥ I am pretty sure there is some sort of conspiracy involved in the home shopping network.
♥ More people should go to the flea market, at least that way it won't be so taboo.
♥ I really want another few tattoos, but in an effort to not anger my family I think I can totally hold out until after the wedding.
♥I am staying away from alcaholic beverages for the rest of july and perhaps june as well.
♥ Some bottled water tastes like plastic, but some doesn't, what gives man?
♥ I miss surfing so much it kinda hurts, and makes me get fat.
♥ I think I will read every book by David Sedaris, the man is amazing.
♥ I am finally ready to admit that I have a problem, I am addicted to TWITTER and Facebook.
♥ I love my hair cut, but hate it on me.
♥ My fiance is amazing, but I have no idea how in the world he puts up with me.
♥ I am over people who act like they are still in highschool, and mooches and their douchbaggery.
♥ Sometimes its just to hard to please everyone.
♥ The Dr. Scholls Ped egg thing is both revolting and one of the dandiest inventions ever. It is gross that you can see all your dead and dirty skin pieces shaking around in your hand, but you feet feeling amazing is totally worth it!
♥ Last and not least I am going to make a much bigger push this weekend and next week to spread more smiles.

Much love all....happy friday and here is one more smile... Myspace Layouts
h

No comments:

Post a Comment