Custom Search
.profile-datablock, .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.4em; } .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; border: 5px solid #ffffff; } .profile-data { font-weight: bold; } /* Misc ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer-wrapper { clear:both; display:block; height:1px; margin:0; padding:0; font-size:1px; line-height:1px; } /** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #outer-wrapper { margin-top: 0; } body#layout #main, body#layout #sidebar { padding: 0; } body#layout #main-wrapper, body#layout #sidebar-wrapper { height: auto; } -->
Custom Search

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

when you find yourself in a snafu...

Before any snafus are dealt with I think it is very important for the one person in the world who may or may not be following this to get caught up so here is the "Quick and DIrty List" of exactly how the weekend went down...

♥ Friday was relatively dull, EXCEPT I did get to see ICE AGE 3 IN 3D! That was cool, and my mom is pretty awesome so...
~Then Friday evening we had a really good time at a small local Tavern. I was DD and all went well :)
♥ Saturday was a good time as well. I had a good workout (all though I would really like for my body to start showing all this working out!)
~ We went out on the dad's boat with him and mama and another couple. That was nice...Sunset was gorgeous! We were able to see fireworks from 5 different places!










~Then we stopped off at a house party for a bit and had some yummy food....ahhhhhh another 4th come and gone....
♥ Sunday was crazy! We got our engagement photo shoot out of the way. Deb and her hubby Matt were wonderful! We had a blast (even though we were getting eaten alive and melting!). They do such a great job. I highly reccomend them to anyone who needs photos for anything! I will post some as soon as they arrive!
so there is that update......

Now for the snafu...

So tonight I am hosting Bunco. The theme is murder mystery and as of about 2 hours ago I was so excited! Now I am a little bit nervous though....you see, one of the girls will end up being the culpret...and I am just hoping they will think that it is funny and silly, but now that I went through all the trouble of making the clues, and staging the fake crime I am actually kinda nervous that they will either hate the extra work of trying to crack the case, or that they will be angry about being the ONE...
Crap. No time to change to a plan B now! Not that I even have one....

Anyways...
I am gonna let go for now...things always have a funny way of working out for the better. Plus if this is my biggest problem (which I know its not, but of the problems I am willing to give brain space to entertain it is currently the highest ranking) then really it ain't that bad...

Much love to all.... remember that "there's a choice we're making, we're saving our own lives. It's true we make a brighter day, just you and me"

No comments:

Post a Comment