

Hello all! I needed some time away...so if you are addicted to my blog and wondering why I left you hanging I will 1st apologize, and the 2ndly say GET A LIFE!!!!! Just kidding...
♥ So... I really don't have much going on for all of the time that I have been away. Since my last update though I did attend one of the Hotel Indigo Pool Parties (my friend and I had a wonderful time) which I highly recommend going to if you have the opportunity.
♥We did have a nice weekend this time around as well. Things have settled down. There was movie watching and laziness and I loved every minute of it! The downer was that I had one of those weekends where no matter how many times you extend the opportunity you just can't connect with your buddies! I guess that's how it works when you are so caught up in chasing the ring.....
♥ The fish tank is up an running! Expect a full blog devoted to my newbies!
♥ Ok then, I am going to attach a few pics, and then let all you lovelies have a wonderful day!
"The ability to see beauty in the ordinary is what makes one extraordinary"
Much love all......
No comments:
Post a Comment