
Seriously though...I must say that my heart and prayers are certainly being beamed to quite a few famous families as of late. I hope that their respective people can be honored and remembered for all of their wonderful contributions to society.
I also find it intensely crazy that all these air buses seem to be dropping out of the sky! NUTS!!!!! Travel safe my friends.

Yes, I thought that image was pretty similar to many peoples current economic status as well...
Just a warning, I may have multiple posts today with far too many images because I have just been really excited to embed them since I figured it out! Who knows whats next???? 8^)
Last night I cracked myself up...I managed to ruin an entire batch of noodles (one of the easiest things in the whole flippin world to cook, right?) by burning/who knows (they just tasted way wrong), BUT made amazing chicken. The broccoli was good too, but the bizarre thing is that I totally have no idea how I cooked my chicken. I know that there was olive oil involved, then just lots of random spices and garlic....dude...it was almost worthy of a BAM!
hmmmmmmm in other news...not a lot. I did find a wicked cute baby gecko in my bathroom last night! No idea how that little squirt got in there, but he did! If i had money for buying important things like lizard habitats instead of stupid things like food and bills I would so currently have a new pet gecko. :(
Well...Guess I am going to end this little post here with my good intentions to do some awesome fundraising today, the fact that I feel horrible and probably won't make it to BUNCO tonight (sorry girls), and that yes it is still raining. Now I will go be a dork and do some sort of silly survey or other post since I am trying to learn how to manage my blogs and all that jazz....
And for my girl who is lovin all this toxic relationship junk that she continues to entertain.... this is for you.
"If you boil a fish in a coffee pot, every cup of coffee you make afterwards will always taste like fish"


No comments:
Post a Comment