
Taken straight from the pages of one of my journals...(yes, I know it takes a loser to post an excerpt from their own journal...shut it!)
Just Another Tsunami.........
Ladies, I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I'm guessing I'm not the only lucky bitch who experiences this phenom. I'm not speaking literally here kids, I'm using a metaphor, a metaphor that commonly (like 4 times per year) Pertains to my menstrual cycle. Here's how I see it.... do a typical month (your normal surf, tidal changes)is pretty easy. Maybe a little back pain, maybe some mood swings, pimples. etc ad nausea. That's typical. Every now and then however, something big hits the coast (TSUNAMI). We are not talking about a few mood swings or cramps now, oh no! Much more sinister. We are talking full blown schizo-bipolar curled in the fetal position, your breathing patterns are giving me a migraine and no I don't give a f*#% if you think you need oxygen, kind of all out mania. Yeah, now you know it. You've felt it too when you're thinking your uterus may actually be comprised of razor blades so your body is attempting some sort o informal surgery to remove it. You may even begin to pray for menopause. I mean screw it, there's always adoption, right?
So that's where I'm currently at. On the verge of requesting a hysterectomy and slamming my head against a wall. At this point most of the folks in my life have no idea they are risking theirs by merely standing in my presence. Gotta get it together Cass! Another round of midol, batten down the hatches and head for higher ground. We can troll for survivors later...
No comments:
Post a Comment