Custom Search
.profile-datablock, .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.4em; } .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; border: 5px solid #ffffff; } .profile-data { font-weight: bold; } /* Misc ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer-wrapper { clear:both; display:block; height:1px; margin:0; padding:0; font-size:1px; line-height:1px; } /** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #outer-wrapper { margin-top: 0; } body#layout #main, body#layout #sidebar { padding: 0; } body#layout #main-wrapper, body#layout #sidebar-wrapper { height: auto; } -->
Custom Search

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Short Rant

I haven't had time to blog in Lord only knows how long! Not that I really have a lot of time right now, but I just have to put this in... I am totally ready to punch someone in the nostrils over the total lack of equal treatment! WTF....I seriously think that if my husband was making tons of money I would probably just walk today..... On the flip side I got little dude's blog all caught up, and that is exciting. It is not my best work, that's for sure, BUT I hope that is shows off our little miracle to the extended family. ♥ all....

No comments:

Post a Comment