Custom Search
.profile-datablock, .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.4em; } .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; border: 5px solid #ffffff; } .profile-data { font-weight: bold; } /* Misc ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer-wrapper { clear:both; display:block; height:1px; margin:0; padding:0; font-size:1px; line-height:1px; } /** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #outer-wrapper { margin-top: 0; } body#layout #main, body#layout #sidebar { padding: 0; } body#layout #main-wrapper, body#layout #sidebar-wrapper { height: auto; } -->
Custom Search

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Here are some of my fave wedding photos...I only thought it appropriate since my next post would be totally about my sisters wedding :)



























These are just some of the ones with every one getting ready and stuff... here are a few more of those....
OH, so what I didn't realize is that all these photos (which take forever to load!) would come out like backwards and stuff...and the thumbs are so tiny that I am probably not even choosing my favs...but that's ok. You get the idea :)
Also they are in no apparent order and are actually just some shots from the whole thing. At the end of everything we have more then 2000pics! Holy beans! So if you are interested in seeing more...let me know, but I will not be posting them all to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment