Time for a rant...Warning!!!!! If you get upset by hearing people bitch about stupid stuff, seriously don't even read this!!!!!!
So me and a certain company that will remain nameless are officaily having an issue! MOSTLY its their fault and a little bit mine too. So I had a bill due...I thought on the 19th...well it was due on the 14th, that part was my bad...the rest though is totally grinding my gears! I had a good reason for thinking the 19th...I needed to deposit an additional 100 dollars by the 19th. Well apparently by the 19th means that me calling to pay everything today at 3 (on the 19th) was too late...Way too late! The deposit was due on or before the 18th...meaning that as of today it more than tripled how much was owed (because it got tacked on and then taxed as late)...so now I am really aggro...my actual Bill is not even due until 2 weeks from today, and my power may have gotten shut off today! I don't know this yet, it was on in the morning when i left....if my fishies died over this I can not even tell you how upset I will be!!!!!!!! GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
Can't things just work out!? I mean really??? Since when does a deposit become a charge? How is this really not an option! WTF man...
I am so downin now!Bad day all around!!!!!! AGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment